/advancecomp, Recompression utilities for .zip, .png, .mng and .gz files
1.19, Package name:
advancecomp-1.19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
AdvanceCOMP is a collection of recompression utilities for your .ZIP archives,
.PNG snapshots, .MNG video clips and .GZ files.
It's mainly intended for recompressing your rom, snapshot and clip collection
of emulated games.
The main features are:
* Recompress ZIP, GZ, PNG and MNG files using the Deflate 7-Zip
* Recompress MNG files using Delta and Move optimization.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-30) Updated to version: advancecomp-1.19
- (2006-04-13) Updated to version: advancecomp-1.15
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version advancecomp-1.13 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-30 15:27:04 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Add LICENSE as gnu-gpl-v3
- Add comment on patch-aa picking from cvs log
- Updated archivers/advancecomp to 1.19
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.19 2014/03
* Limited the iterations number to 255 with the -3 option.
* Added a new -k, --keep-file-time option to advzip [Marco Banfi].
* Made the Windows binary again compatible with old 686 processors.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.18 2013/11
* Added build support for new powerpc architectures.
* Fixed build with BZIP.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.17 2013/03
* Changed to GPL3.
* Added zopfli support. It's enabled using -4, --shrink-insane.
You can control the number of iterations with the
new -i, --iter option.
Thanks to Darik Horn for the patches.
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2007-01-14 17:28:40 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fixed the build for sunpro on Solaris 10.
| 2006-07-22 06:46:20 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (107) |
Added "c" to USE_LANGUAGES for packages that use GNU configure scripts,
since they always need a C compiler, even when the source code is
completely in C++.
For some other packages, stated in the comment that a C compiler is
really not needed.
| 2006-04-12 22:12:56 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated advancecomp to 1.15.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.15 2005/10
* Fixed the date displayed with the -l advzip command.
* The advdef utility now detects the file type from the file
header instead of using the extension.
* Fixed a lot of bugs in the 64 bits platforms.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.14 2005/02
* Relaxed a consistency check for the local header in zip files.
The crc and size entries are allowed to contain the real
value also if a data descriptor is present.
* Fixed the conversion of RGB images with less than 256 color
with transparency data.
* Minor fixes at the documentation.