/advancecomp, Recompression utilities for .zip, .png, .mng and .gz files
1.23, Package name:
advancecomp-1.23, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
AdvanceCOMP is a collection of recompression utilities for your .ZIP archives,
.PNG snapshots, .MNG video clips and .GZ files.
It's mainly intended for recompressing your rom, snapshot and clip collection
of emulated games.
The main features are:
* Recompress ZIP, GZ, PNG and MNG files using the Deflate 7-Zip
* Recompress MNG files using Delta and Move optimization.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-11) Updated to version: advancecomp-1.23
- (2016-05-30) Updated to version: advancecomp-1.19
- (2006-04-13) Updated to version: advancecomp-1.15
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version advancecomp-1.13 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-14 19:48:56 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Avoid type conflicts with compiler builtins by including the correct
system header first before defining macros of the same name.
| 2017-04-11 15:47:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated archivers/advancecomp 1.19 to 1.23
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.23 2016/11
* Fixed build issue from source code due missing libdeflate header.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.22 2016/11
* Enabled again the command line wildcard expansion in the Windows
builds. The new MingW compiler was disabling it by default.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.21 2016/11
* Added libdeflate support. It's the new default because it provides
better performance and compression than 7z.
at commit 28cc14994b8b57f590d31a7340c8fffc5cc37d88
* Update to te latest zopfli library.
at commit 6818a0859063b946094fb6f94732836404a0d89a.
* Windows binaries built with MingW 4.9.3 using the MXE cross compiler at
commit 62bcdbee56e87c81f1faa105b8777a5879d4e2e with targets
i686-w64-mingw32 and x86_64-w64-mingw32.
* DOS binaries built with DJGPP 4.8.5 from
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.20 2015/08
* Fixed .gz recompression of data bigger than 400 MB.
* Fixed .gz recompression with -0 and -1 options.
* Updated to the latest zopfli [Aaron Kaluszka].
* Preserve the EFS flag in .zip files [Jason Penney].
| 2016-05-30 15:27:04 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Add LICENSE as gnu-gpl-v3
- Add comment on patch-aa picking from cvs log
- Updated archivers/advancecomp to 1.19
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.19 2014/03
* Limited the iterations number to 255 with the -3 option.
* Added a new -k, --keep-file-time option to advzip [Marco Banfi].
* Made the Windows binary again compatible with old 686 processors.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.18 2013/11
* Added build support for new powerpc architectures.
* Fixed build with BZIP.
ADVANCECOMP VERSION 1.17 2013/03
* Changed to GPL3.
* Added zopfli support. It's enabled using -4, --shrink-insane.
You can control the number of iterations with the
new -i, --iter option.
Thanks to Darik Horn for the patches.
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2007-01-14 17:28:40 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fixed the build for sunpro on Solaris 10.