/php-bz2, PHP extension for bzip2 compression
5.4.8, Package name:
php54-bz2-5.4.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PHP is a programming language designed to be embedded into web pages.
This module provides bzip2 compression support.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: php54-bz2-5.4.8
- (2012-09-12) Updated to version: php53-bz2-5.3.16
- (2009-03-08) Updated to version: php5-bz2-5.2.9
- (2008-06-12) Updated to version: php5-bz2-5.2.6
- (2007-12-30) Updated to version: php5-bz2-5.2.5
- (2007-11-23) Updated to version: php5-bz2-5.2.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2006-06-04 18:26:56 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (73) |
Fix CONFLICTS of php/pear packages, the asterix was missing (thanks tv).
While going through the tree, fix some more packages which had similiar
issues with too strict conflicts, bump the revisions of those.
| 2006-06-02 20:28:01 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (136) |
Rename all PHP 4 packages to php4-*, all PHP 5 packages to php5-*,
all PEAR packages to php?-pear-* and all Apache packages to ap13-* or
ap2-* respectively. Add new variables to simplify the Makefile
handling. Add CONFLICTS on the old names. Reset revisions of bumped
packages. ap-php will now depend on the default Apache and PHP version.
All programs using it have an implicit option of the Apache version
OK from jlam@ and adrianp@.
| 2006-02-06 00:11:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4082) |
Recursive revision bump / recommended bump for gettext ABI change.
| 2005-12-03 19:53:57 by Jaromir Dolecek | Files touched by this commit (12) | |
Update PHP5 to version 5.1.1. Some of the key features include:
* A complete rewrite of date handling code, with improved timezone support.
* Significant performance improvements compared to PHP 5.0.X.
* PDO extension is now enabled by default (separate pkg for pkgsrc)
* Over 30 new functions in various extensions and built-in functionality.
* Bundled libraries, PCRE and SQLite upgraded to latest versions.
* Over 400 various bug fixes.
* PEAR upgraded to version 1.4.5
This release also fixes various security problems discovered in 5.0.X.
| 2005-11-04 10:18:30 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Changed the "+=" after CATEGORIES to "=". It looked unusal.
| 2005-10-23 20:12:24 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Removed definition for empty PKGREVISION.