/sarab, Schedule And Rotate Automatic Backups
1.0.0, Package name:
sarab-1.0.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
SaraB works with DAR (Disk ARchive) to schedule and rotate hard drive based
backups. SaraB supports the Towers of Hanoi, Grandfather-Father-Son, or any
custom backup rotation strategy.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-15) Updated to version: sarab-1.0.0
- (2008-05-28) Updated to version: sarab-0.2.4
- (2006-11-27) Updated to version: sarab-0.2.2nb1
- (2006-09-03) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version sarab-0.2.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-14 23:06:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated archivers/sarab to 1.0.0
02/21/2010 - SaraB version 1.0.0
* SaraB can now be installed and run with path names containing space characters
* Corrected wrong samples for TOH backup schedules
02/15/2009 - SaraB version 0.2.7
Changes pointed out by Ivan Savcic <email@example.com>:
* added -Q option by default when executing DAR
* DAR exit code variable fixed
* DAR exit code 5 is treated as warning now
* overall improved handling of warnings
11/28/2008 - SaraB version 0.2.6
* improvements to install.sh
* DAR exit code 11 is treated as warning now
* support for post backup script
08/30/2008 - SaraB version 0.2.5
* sarab.sh can be run via sudo (effective user id is checked)
* fix to install.sh
* install.sh now locates dar on path
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-03 04:50:20 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (1) |
It has been a few years since I used Sarab, reset MAINTAINER.
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2009-06-14 19:28:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (29) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-05-28 07:13:32 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update SaraB to 0.2.4.
Update prompted: by http://secunia.com/advisories/30394/
... but the previous version in Pkgsrc (0.2.2) wasn't vulnerable, the advisory
only relates to new functionality added in SaraB 0.2.3.
- Remove patch-aa, which has been applied upstream via bug 1184476:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph … tid=598441
- Minor pkglinting
05/18/2008 - SaraB version 0.2.4
* Security fix: Encryption ciphers are no longer passed on the dar command line
04/21/2008 - SaraB version 0.2.3
* Fixes for bugs long mentioned
| 2008-03-02 04:48:37 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (32) |
Mechanical changes to add full DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.
| 2007-02-19 23:59:28 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Cosmetic tweak to MESSAGE to avoid exceeding 80 columns if PKG_SYSCONFDIR is \
longer than usual (PREFIX != /usr/pkg).