/mpg123, MPEG layer 1, 2, and 3 audio player
1.22.4, Package name:
mpg123-1.22.4, Maintainer: martin
mpg123 reads one or more files (or standard input if ``-'' is
specified) or URLs and plays them on the audio device (default) or
outputs them to stdout. file/URL is assumed to be an MPEG-1/2 audio
Required to run:
] Package options
: mpg123-fifo, mpg123-with-fpu
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-18) Updated to version: mpg123-1.22.4
- (2015-07-21) Updated to version: mpg123-1.22.2
- (2014-11-20) Updated to version: mpg123-1.21.0
- (2014-05-21) Updated to version: mpg123-1.19.0
- (2011-10-18) Updated to version: mpg123-1.12.5nb1
- (2010-10-27) Updated to version: mpg123-1.12.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 18:41:21 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Remove duplicate SHA512 digests that crept in.
| 2015-11-03 02:12:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (409) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for audio category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-18 17:07:06 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Fix stupid regression introduced with a bugfix in 1.14.1 to make
free format streams work again. It took 3 years for someone to notice.
I added a regression test for that now!
| 2015-07-20 19:30:33 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Fix buffering for funny sample formats (namely, 24 bit), that do not
fit nicely into 32768 bytes. Effect was a nasty endless loop where
mpg123 needs to be externally killed.
- Fix mpg123-id3dump when writing images with funny (manipulated) MIME type.
Stupid mistake in length computation of the fallback file extension caused
junk from memory being appended to the filename if the pointer size
is less than 64 bit. For 64 bit pointers (or longer) it was correct by
- Fix pedantic build by cleaning up out123 source, also now really showing
the encoding list in --longhelp instead of possibly, again, writing junk
from memory in there.
- Not linking libmpg123 against libltdl anymore (bug 215).
- Update MSVC++ ports a bit to make them work again.
| 2014-11-20 14:07:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Based on PR pkg/49405
Update mpg123* from 1.19.0 to 1.21.0
Add comment to patch-ad
Tks wiz@ and obache@ for review.x
- Use LL as shortcut for LOADLIST remote command, L is taken already (bug 210).
- Less namespace pollution (MPG123_EXPORT in header instead of EXPORT, bug 212).
- Make feed reader more efficient when skipping junk by early
discarding of data from buffers to avoid re-parsing.
- Added NEON optimized decoder for AArch64 (ARM 64bit environment)
- enabled for --with-cpu=neon64 (NEON only) or --with-cpu=aarch64
(runtime switch between neon and generic_fpu, like arm_fpu)
- compatible with aarch64-linux-gnu toolchains (from Ubuntu, debian) and Xcode 5
- Added new binary out123 only with the audio output part of mpg123.
This is a precursor to separating out said code into a simple audio
output library. It also allows plugging in some processing in a pipe
before feeding to output.
- Prevent opendir(NULL) for unknown module directory when listing modules.
- some build fixes, among those fixing mpg123-id3dump on Windows
| 2014-05-20 21:59:10 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (13) |
- Support float and 32/24 bit integer output also with fixed-point decoders \
(conversion from 16 bit precision).
- A-Law output encoding is actually implemented now (Michael introduced the \
encoding back in the old days without ever implementing theconversion table, \
- Added --with-cpu=arm_fpu as decoder choice for runtime switch between plain \
fpu code and NEON.
- Fix ARM builds to work properly on debian systems without special CFLAGS (NEON \
- Make scripts/benchmark-cpu.pl check the return value instead of delivering \
crazy timings for crashed mpg123.
- Trigger track initialization in mpg123_info() to avoid use of uninitialized \
variables (watch out for MPG123_NEED_MORE return value!).
- Fix integer code to 32 bit numbers where it would waste 64 bit on modern systems.
- Add non-executable stack marking also to ARM assembly.
| 2012-10-03 01:48:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (190) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-26 15:06:18 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Disable hand-rolled assembly on Solaris, the style is incompatible with
the Solaris linker, and -mimpure-text is no longer an option with GCC.
Fixes build on Solaris/GCC.