/blogbench, Portable filesystem benchmark
1.1, Package name:
blogbench-1.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Blogbench is a portable filesystem benchmark that tries to reproduce
the load of a real-world busy file server.
It stresses the filesystem with multiple threads performing random
reads, writes and rewrites in order to get a realistic idea of the
scalability and the concurrency a system can handle.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-16) Updated to version: blogbench-1.1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2006-10-15) Updated to version: blogbench-1.0nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version blogbench-1.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)