/fastcap, Fast 3-D capacitance solver
2.0.19920918nb2, Package name:
fastcap-2.0.19920918nb2, Maintainer: dmcmahill
FastCap is a three-dimensional capacitance extraction program.
FastCap computes self and mutual capacitances between ideal
conductors of arbitrary shapes, orientations and sizes.
The conductors can be embedded in a dielectric region composed
of any number of constant-permittivity regions of any shape and
The algorithm used in FastCap is an acceleration of the
boundary-element technique for solving the integral equation
associated with the multiple-conductor, multiple-dielectric
capacitance extraction problem. The linear system resulting
from the boundary-element discretization is solved using a
generalized conjugate residual algorithm with a fast multipole
algorithm to efficiently compute the iterates.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-09-30) Updated to version: fastcap-2.0.19920918nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: fastcap-2.0.19920918nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version fastcap-2.0.19920918 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)