/prosody, Flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua
0.9.12, Package name:
prosody-0.9.12, Maintainer: filip
Prosody is a flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua.
It aims to be easy to use, and light on resources. For developers it aims
to be easy to extend and give a flexible system on which to rapidly develop
added functionality, or prototype new protocols.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-01) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.12
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10nb2
- (2016-02-26) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10nb1
- (2016-02-01) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10
- (2016-01-25) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.9
- (2015-04-16) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-01 17:38:31 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update chat/prosody to 0.9.12.
- Dependencies: Fix certificate verification failures when using
- mod_s2s: Lower log message to 'warn' level, standard for
remotely-triggered protocol issues
- certs/Makefile: Remove -c flag from chmod call (a GNU extension)
- Networking: Prevent writes after a handler is closed
- HTTP parser: Improve buffering of incoming HTTP data and add size
- sessionmanager: Fix for an issue which caused people to be kicked
from conferences if mod_smacks was enabled
- Dependencies: Workaround for compatibility with LuaSec 0.6
- MUC: Accept missing form as "instant room" request
- C2S: Fix issues with destroying disconnected connections
- mod_privacy: Fix selection of the top resource(s)
- mod_presence: Make sure both users get each others presence after
adding each other
- mod_http_files: Fix traceback when serving a non-wildcard path
- mod_http_files: Preserve a trailing slash in paths
- util.datamanager: Fix error handling
- net.server_event: Fix internal socket API to allow writing from
- net.server_event: Fix timeout
- net.server_event: Fix traceback due to write during TLS handshake
- net.server_event: Fix buffer length check
| 2016-12-16 00:45:42 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't conflict with NetBSD's hmac(3).
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-26 11:52:01 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Skip example certs build, simplifies and fixes unprivileged installation.
| 2016-02-25 12:28:58 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (5) |
| 2016-02-01 13:35:33 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update chat/prosody to 0.9.10.
- mod_dialback: Adopt key generation algorithm from XEP-0185,
to prevent impersonation attacks (CVE-2016-0756)
Fixes and improvements
- Startup: Open /dev/urandom read-only, to fix a failure to start
on some systems (fixes #585)
- Networking: Improve handling of the 'select' network backend
running out of file descriptors
- Networking: Increase default internal read size to prevent
connections stalling with LuaEvent (see #583)
- DNS: Discard queries that failed to send due to connection
errors (fixes #598)
- c2s, s2s: Lower priority of shutdown handler, so that modules
such as MUC can always send shutdown notifications to (remote)
users (fixes #601)