/prosody, Flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua
0.9.10nb2, Package name:
prosody-0.9.10nb2, Maintainer: filip
Prosody is a flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua.
It aims to be easy to use, and light on resources. For developers it aims
to be easy to extend and give a flexible system on which to rapidly develop
added functionality, or prototype new protocols.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10nb2
- (2016-02-26) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10nb1
- (2016-02-01) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.10
- (2016-01-25) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.9
- (2015-04-16) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.8
- (2014-11-27) Updated to version: prosody-0.9.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-16 00:45:42 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't conflict with NetBSD's hmac(3).
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-26 11:52:01 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Skip example certs build, simplifies and fixes unprivileged installation.
| 2016-02-25 12:28:58 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (5) |
| 2016-02-01 13:35:33 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update chat/prosody to 0.9.10.
- mod_dialback: Adopt key generation algorithm from XEP-0185,
to prevent impersonation attacks (CVE-2016-0756)
Fixes and improvements
- Startup: Open /dev/urandom read-only, to fix a failure to start
on some systems (fixes #585)
- Networking: Improve handling of the 'select' network backend
running out of file descriptors
- Networking: Increase default internal read size to prevent
connections stalling with LuaEvent (see #583)
- DNS: Discard queries that failed to send due to connection
errors (fixes #598)
- c2s, s2s: Lower priority of shutdown handler, so that modules
such as MUC can always send shutdown notifications to (remote)
users (fixes #601)
| 2016-01-25 14:01:39 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update chat/prosody to 0.9.9.
- Fix path traversal vulnerability in mod_http_files (CVE-2016-1231)
- Fix use of weak PRNG in generation of dialback secrets (CVE-2016-1232)
- Improve handling of CNAME records in DNS
- Fix traceback when deleting a user in some configurations
- MUC: restrict_room_creation could prevent users from joining rooms
- MUC: fix occasional dropping of iq stanzas sent privately between
- Fix a potential memory leak in mod_pep
- Add http:list() command to telnet to view active HTTP services
- Simplify IPv4/v6 address selection code for outgoing s2s
- Add support for importing SCRAM hashes from ejabberd