- Fix buffering for funny sample formats (namely, 24 bit), that do not
fit nicely into 32768 bytes. Effect was a nasty endless loop where
mpg123 needs to be externally killed.
- Fix mpg123-id3dump when writing images with funny (manipulated) MIME type.
Stupid mistake in length computation of the fallback file extension caused
junk from memory being appended to the filename if the pointer size
is less than 64 bit. For 64 bit pointers (or longer) it was correct by
- Fix pedantic build by cleaning up out123 source, also now really showing
the encoding list in --longhelp instead of possibly, again, writing junk
from memory in there.
- Not linking libmpg123 against libltdl anymore (bug 215).
- Update MSVC++ ports a bit to make them work again.
Update to 2.6.1, from diro in PR 47209.
Relevant ChangeLog entries since 2.5:
* src/main.c, src/minicom.c: iconv: Handle the case that iconv
did not convert anything. Reported by Mike Crowe, Debian #659351.
* src/ipc.c: Formatting cleanup.
* src/main.c: ETIME -> ETIMEDOUT as ETIME is not available on BSDs
* src/main.c: Fix invalid memory used, reported by Larry Baker
* src/config.c, src/rwconf.c: Do not set modem init and reset string
anymore, define them empty. Instead, when editing those offer
them as a default.
* src/minicom.h, src/main.c, src/dial.c: only update statusline
if there's a change (e.g. for updates times)
* src/updown.c: Flush before forking helper program,
patch by Domen Puncer, thanks!
* src/minicom.c, src/minicom.h, src/vt100.c: Add timestamps with
milliseconds, based on patch by Rapha�l Ass�nat, thanks!
* src/dial.c, src/minicom.c, src/main.c: Cleanups. Print
basename of current device to statusline if online time is disabled.
* configure.in, src/Makefile.am, src/main.c, src/minicom.c,
src/minicom.h, src/updown.c: Add lockdev support,
by Ludwig Nussel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/dial.c: add a dialdir version 6 which does not save the
pointer on disk and should now work on 32 and 64 bit
* configure.in: Use AM_ICONV_LINK...
* src/script.c: Fix a buffer overflow problem. Thanks Frederic Germain.
* src/minicom.c: Do not use iconv-functions if iconv is not available.
* src/config.c, src/main.c, src/vt100.c, src/vt100.h: Add transmit
delay for every character, based on patch by Nicolas PILLON.
* src/config.c: Do not extend tilde to home directory for
non-path arguments. Debian bug #621741
* configure.in, src/Makefile.am: Add workaround and then use
libiconv for linking, fixes build issue on Mac OS X.
* src/main.c: Increase serial port open timeout, by
* src/main.c: Set sensible errno if port open times out,
by Lubomir Rintel
* src/help.c: Help fix for timestamp toggle by Mark Einon
* src/minicom.c: Code consolidation.
* src/minicom.c, src/minicom.h, src/vt100.c, man/minicom.1: Make
line timestamps three value: every line, every second, and off.
* man/minicom.1: Wording fix.
* src/vt100.c: Cleanups: Delete everything that was in OLD blocks.
Do not explicitly set global variables to 0.
* src/vt100.c, man/minicom.1: Change timestamp style, prepend every
line. Add in manpage.
* src/dial.c src/help.c src/ipc.c src/minicom.c src/minicom.h
src/vt100.c src/vt100.h: Addition by Mark Einon
<email@example.com> to add current date/time to each line.
* src/file.c: Only enter directory if we have read permissions to
get directory listings, by Jan Görig.
* src/file.c, src/getsdir.c: Cleanup and simplify.
* man/runscript.1, man/minicom.1: Fixes by John Bradshaw
* src/main.c: Avoid redraw of status line in Offline mode when
* src/minicom.c: Do not lose line wrap setting over terminal resizes.
* src/main.c: Simplify status line update, also makes status
messages display the amount of time they are actually supposed