/xtel, Minitel(r) emulator
3.3.0nb14, Package name:
xtel-3.3.0nb14, Maintainer: bouyer
XTEL can emulate a Minitel 1B, 2, TVR and Iminitel on a X display. It is
networked, that is, a server drives the MODEM connected to Teletel services,
and clients talk with the server via TCP/IP. Local usage is also possible,
client and server runs on the same machine.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-02) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb14
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb13
- (2011-10-09) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb12
- (2010-01-18) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb11
- (2009-08-27) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb10
- (2009-08-12) Updated to version: xtel-3.3.0nb9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-02-25 12:32:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) |
| 2015-11-03 02:34:58 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for comms category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-06-01 18:44:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Install fonts into default font path. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2012-10-03 13:24:45 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (64) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2012-02-16 19:00:20 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Fix build on SunOS.
| 2011-10-09 05:53:32 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix native X build by cleaning up FONTDIR after imake. Ride previous bump.
| 2011-10-09 05:35:27 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Add a monster cleanup patch, posted as a distfile, to fix rampant
misuse of function pointer casts and mismatched function calls and
arguments. Now this has some chance at running on something other
PKGREVISION -> 12.