/convmv, Converts filenames from one encoding to another
2.0nb2, Package name:
convmv-2.0nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Convmv is meant to help convert a single filename, a directory tree and
the contained files or a whole filesystem into a different encoding. It
just converts the filenames, not the content of the files. A special
feature of convmv is that it also converts the symlink target pointer in
case the symlink target is being converted, too.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: convmv-2.0nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: convmv-2.0nb1
- (2015-05-28) Updated to version: convmv-2.0
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: convmv-1.15nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: convmv-1.15nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: convmv-1.15nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-03-12 22:53:40 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (8) |
MAKEFLAGS -> MAKE_FLAGS (pkgsrc guide 22.1)
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-28 08:42:56 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.0:
- fix checks for NFD conversion, where convmv could run into a "resulting \
filename is ... bytes long (max: 255) error message for no obvious reason.
- the --preserve-mtimes option is the default now
- fix a bug where mtimes might not be restored in some cases
- add --map option to support additional character mappings like to mapping \
Microsoft's illegal NTFS characters
- issue warning if we cannot traverse a directory in recursive mode
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.