/libwps, Library for importing Microsoft Works documents
0.4.3nb2, Package name:
libwps-0.4.3nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
libwps is a library for reading Microsoft Works documents.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: libwps-0.4.3nb2
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: libwps-0.4.3nb1
- (2016-03-09) Updated to version: libwps-0.4.3
- (2015-08-16) Updated to version: libwps-0.4.0nb1
- (2015-08-12) Updated to version: libwps-0.4.0
- (2015-01-16) Updated to version: libwps-0.3.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-08 20:02:41 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.4.3
0.4.2 -> 0.4.3
- add support for Microsoft Word for DOS files
0.4.1 -> 0.4.2
- add support for Microsoft Write files
0.4.0 -> 0.4.1
- correct some afl errors + improve the sheet's generation...
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-16 00:46:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (33) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for librevenge boost fix.
| 2015-08-12 02:27:57 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 0.4.0
0.3.x -> 0.4.0
- add support for unknown encoding files (ie. DOS file)
- add potential support for converting Lotus, ... documents,
- accept to convert all Lotus Wk1 files and Symphony Wk1 files,
- add support for Lotus Wk3 and Wk4 documents,
- add support for Quattro Pro Wq1 and Wq2 documents,
- only in debug mode, add pre-support for Lotus Wk5..., must allow to
retrieve the main sheets content's with no formatting,
- add potential support for asking the document's password ( but do nothing )
- correct some compiler warnings when compiling in debug mode.
| 2015-01-16 10:08:39 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.3.1:
- Fix parsing of floating-point numbers in specific cases.
- Fix several minor issues reported by Coverity and Clang.
- Check arguments of public functions. Passing NULL no longer causes
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports the public
- Import @TERM and @CTERM functions (fdo#86241).
- Handle LICS character encoding in spreadsheets (fdo#87222).
- Fix a crash when reading a broken file, found with the help of
| 2014-12-01 13:39:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (24) |
Support cwrappers for packages appending arguments in the wrappers.