/p5-JSON-Any, Wrapper Class for the various JSON classes
1.30, Package name:
p5-JSON-Any-1.30, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module will provide a coherent API to bring together the
various JSON modules currently on CPAN. This module will allow you
to code to any JSON API and have it work regardless of which JSON
module is actually installed.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.30
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.29nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.29nb1
- (2011-08-06) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.29
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.22nb1
- (2009-10-16) Updated to version: p5-JSON-Any-1.22
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-07-03 18:24:57 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution JSON-Any in onverters/p5-JSON-Any
from 1.29nb2 to 1.30.
* Add support for Cpanel::JSON::XS and JSON::PP. Fixes RT#85424 &
* Fix documentation bug RT#86065.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:20:19 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (97) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-08-06 15:46:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Artificially bump our version number because an upstream author decided to
not play nice. Fixes RT-68690
* Move podspell into xt/
* Add auto_install so feature works again, fixes RT-67169
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-04-22 17:25:52 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Switching for module type from M:I to M:I::Bundled - installed versions seems to \
| 2009-10-16 09:51:10 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- updated to 1.22
* Update JSON::XS tests to deal with inconsistent white space
generation between releases (t0m)