/abook, Text-based addressbook program
0.6.0rc2nb3, Package name:
abook-0.6.0rc2nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Abook is a text-based addressbook program designed to use with mutt
Import filters for following formats:
- ldif (Netscape Addressbook)
- mutt alias ( >= 0.4.10 )
- Pine addressbook
Export filters for following formats:
- ldif / Netscape addressbook (.4ld)
- Pine addressbook
- mutt alias
- GnomeCard (VCard) addressbook
- elm alias
- plain text
- Spruce address book
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: abook-0.6.0rc2nb3
- (2013-10-16) Updated to version: abook-0.6.0rc2nb2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: abook-0.6.0rc2nb1
- (2011-02-19) Updated to version: abook-0.6.0rc2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2013-10-16 11:02:03 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Any curses should work.
| 2013-07-15 04:02:29 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (177) |
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" with USE_GNU_READLINE=yes
are replaced with .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk", and
USE_GNU_READLINE are removed,
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" without USE_GNU_READLINE
are replaced with .include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk".
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2010-02-04 05:31:15 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update abook to 0.5.6.
- translation fixes
- fixed gcrd export format (\r\n line endings according to RFC, Marc Tardif)
- fix localized keybindings with --disable-nls