/gramps3, Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System V3
3.4.4nb1, Package name:
gramps-3.4.4nb1, Maintainer: drochner
GRAMPS (Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System)
is a personal genealogy program. It provides a graphical interface for
recording genealogical research.
GRAMPS can import GEDCOM format and export to GEDCOM and Web Family Tree.
It can generate book reports, ancestor charts, relationship graphs, timelines,
Ahnentafel reports, websites, and various other comprehensive reports
in various documentation formats.
GRAMPS can also include extra media types (like JPEG images and audio
files), record sources of information, and keep track of locations
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.4nb1
- (2014-01-03) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.4
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.3nb6
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.3nb5
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.3nb4
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: gramps-3.4.3nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2014-01-02 20:01:54 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.4.4:
Version 3.4.4 of Gramps! "The Ministry of Silly Names", a maintenance \
* infinite recursion bug in narrative web generation
* protection on family trees when using version 3.4 and 4.0 on the same PC (road \
* merging notes of media with citations now works
* crash during Calculate Preview of a filtered XML export
* fix annoying errors on navigation related to citations gramplet and tag object.
* listing the Family Trees can corrupt them.
* various fix around handling Gedcom file format
* fix citations and sources import on ProGen format
* better date handling and better alternate translation support on some textual \
reports according to locale under windows
* avoid Errors when setting wrong value as markup for invalid dates (Preferences)
* fix paragraph layout on PDF format or print output
* New: New-Zealand holidays
* Polish and backport code on XML import (road to 4.0)
* Regular expression rules now use search rather than match, fix design issues \
on regex filter rules
* Disable/Enable indent spouse on descendants tree
* fix regular expressions on Place filter rule
* consistency on cli arguments (road to 4.0)
* fix call of non-existant process on references proxy, enhanced tests on proxy \
* fix NarWeb creation via cli for some non-english locales
* Various updated translations: ca, de, fr, it, nl, pt_BR, ru, sv, uk
| 2013-10-10 16:42:40 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1058) |
Recursive revbump from pango-1.36.0
| 2013-10-09 19:39:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (418) |
recursive bump for libmng-2.0.2 shlib major bump and dependency change
| 2013-09-02 21:51:33 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1071) | |
Revbump after cairo update
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.