/lua-sqlite3, SQLite3 binding for LUA
0.4.1nb10, Package name:
lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Lua-Sqlite3 is a binding of Sqlite3 for Lua.
Lua-Sqlite3 is unique in contrast to other database bindings that it consists
of two layers. The first layer translates the SQLite 3 implementation's C API
to Lua. The first layer is called the backend. The second layers are frontend
layers, written in Lua. These layers provide a nice and smart view of the
Currently, Lua-Sqlite3 implements two frontends:
* A specialiced frontend which provides all sqlite3 capabilities.
* A LuaSQL compatible frontend as used on the Kepler Project.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb10
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb9
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb8
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb7
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb6
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: lua52-sqlite3-0.4.1nb5
CVS history: (Expand)