/p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC, CRUD for Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema
0.15, Package name:
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.15, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CatalystX::CRUD::ModelAdapter::DBIC implements the
CatalystX::CRUD::ModelAdapter API for DBIx::Class.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.15
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.13nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.13nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.13
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.12nb1
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.12
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-25 09:19:05 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.15
Add missing DEPENDS
0.15 04 Jan 2016
- fix number of skipped tests if sqlite not present
0.14 07 Dec 2015
- fix https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=110092
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 07:53:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.12 to 0.13
0.13 28 Feb 2014
- add tests for Search::QueryParser::SQL 0.010
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-23 08:46:13 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.12
0.12 03 Dec 2012
* fix RT https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=81079
SQL::Abstrct order_by syntax
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.