/p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect, Perl5 module for Rose::DB with auto-reconnect to server
0.04nb3, Package name:
p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.04nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Rose::DBx::AutoReconnect is a subclass of Rose::DB. Additional
* If using new_or_cached() method, will ping() dbh on every
fetch from cache to ensure that the dbh is connected. This
extends the basic Rose::DB::Cache behaviour beyond
* Convenient logger() method for debugging.
* Always uses DBI connect_cached() method when creating handles.
Rose::DBx::AutoReconnect was written to allow new_or_cached() to
work with MySQL's "morning bug" and to allow for restarting your
database without restarting your application. See also
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.04nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.04nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.04nb1
- (2013-08-17) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.04
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.03nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-AutoReconnect-0.03nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-15 14:33:00 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.04
0.04 18 Aug 2012
* improve error message when ping() fails
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.