/p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers, More mixin helpers for RDBO
0.100nb2, Package name:
p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.100nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
In the tradition of Rose::DB::Object::Helpers, more importable methods.
This class inherits from Rose::Object::MixIn. See the Rose::Object::MixIn
documentation for a full explanation of how to import methods from
this class. The helper methods themselves are described below.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.100nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.100nb1
- (2014-12-12) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.100
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.09nb1
- (2013-08-17) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.09
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Object-MoreHelpers-0.08nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-12 06:12:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
0.100 22 April 2014
- fix primary_key_uri_escaped() to check explicitly for ref() eq ARRAY
in case the primary key is an object (e.g. BigInt)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-15 15:20:44 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.09
0.09 13 Nov 2012
* added fetch_count() method (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* support column alias names in primary_key_value()
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.