/p5-qdbm, Perl interface of QDBM
184.108.40.206.8.78nb2, Package name:
p5-qdbm-220.127.116.11.8.78nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
QDBM is an embeded database library compatible with GDBM and NDBM. It
features hash database and B+ tree database and is developed referring
to GDBM for the purpose of the following three points: higher
processing speed, smaller size of a database file, and simpler API.
This package provides the Perl interface of QDBM.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-18.104.22.168.8.78nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-22.214.171.124.8.78nb1
- (2014-05-31) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-126.96.36.199.8.78
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-188.8.131.52.8.77nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-184.108.40.206.8.77nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-qdbm-220.127.116.11.8.77nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-15 19:31:53 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-05-31 09:28:57 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (18) | |
Update qdbm to 1.8.78.
2007-12-22 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Converters from Depot/Curia/Villa to TCHDB/TCBDB were added.
- Release: 1.8.78
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.