/py-sqlalchemy-utils, Various utility functions for SQLAlchemy
0.29.8, Package name:
py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.29.8, Maintainer: rodent
Various utility functions and custom data types for SQLAlchemy.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-01) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.29.8
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.27.9
- (2014-10-27) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.27.5
- (2014-10-06) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.26.16
- (2014-08-07) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.26.9
- (2014-07-06) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-sqlalchemy-utils-0.26.3 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-20 18:00:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Switch py-dateutils to plain DEPENDS.
It supports both python 2 and 3 nowadays.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-14 01:12:44 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
Removing python26. EOL'd quite some ago and discussed a couple times on
tech-pkg@ and pkgsrc-users@.
| 2015-04-03 18:35:53 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add: PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 26 # via py-orderedmultidict
for py-furl option.
| 2015-04-01 04:24:00 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) |
- Added get_class_by_table ORM utility function
- Added Enum representation support for ChoiceType
- Added customizable TranslationHybrid default value
- Made assert_max_length support PostgreSQL array type
- Made CaseInsensitiveComparator not cast already lowercased types to lowercase
- Fixed analyze function runtime property handling for PostgreSQL >= 9.4
- Fixed drop_database and create_database identifier quoting (#122)
- Removed deprecated defer_except (SQLAlchemy's own load_only should be used \
from now on)
- Added json_sql PostgreSQL helper function
- Added assert_min_value and assert_max_value testing functions
- Removed TSVectorType.match_tsquery (now replaced by TSVectorType.match to be \
compatible with SQLAlchemy)
- Removed undocumented function tsvector_concat
- Added support for TSVectorType concatenation through OR operator
- Added documentation for TSVectorType (#102)
- Made aggregated fully support column aliases
- Changed test matrix to run all tests without any optional dependencies (as \
well as with all optional dependencies)
- Fixed issue with Color importing (#104)
- Improved EncryptedType to support more underlying_type's; now supports: \
Integer, Boolean, Date, Time, DateTime, ColorType, PhoneNumberType, \
Unicode(Text), String(Text), Enum
- Allow a callable to be used to lookup the key for EncryptedType
- Fixed PhoneNumber string coercion (#93)
- Added observes decorator (generates decorator will be deprecated later)
- Added loose typed column checking support for get_column_key
- Made get_column_key throw UnmappedColumnError to be consistent with SQLAlchemy
- Fixed column alias handling in dependent_objects
| 2014-12-31 14:57:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) |
Improve EGG_NAME default to work for packages with '-' in their name.
Remove now unnecessary overrides in various packages.
| 2014-12-03 23:16:52 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Fixed aggregated decorator many-to-many relationship handling
- Fixed aggregated column alias handling
- Added is_loaded utility function
- Removed deprecated has_any_changes
- Added support for Column and ColumnEntity objects in get_mapper
- Made make_order_by_deterministic add deterministic column more aggressively
- Fixed assert_max_length not working with non nullable columns
- Add PostgreSQL < 9.2 support for drop_database