/bglibs, Collection of libraries by Bruce Guenter
2.03, Package name:
bglibs-2.03, Maintainer: schmonz
This package contains a collection of libraries written by Bruce
Guenter and put in use in various other packages.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-02) Updated to version: bglibs-2.03
- (2016-12-19) Updated to version: bglibs-1.106nb6
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: bglibs-1.106nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: bglibs-1.106nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: bglibs-1.106nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bglibs-1.106nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-02 15:13:32 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build on NetBSD, Linux, Solaris: when linking bg-installer, remove
-lbg-cli and restore -static. Add LICENSE while here.
| 2017-01-02 03:18:30 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (14) | |
Update to 2.03. From the changelog:
- Reverted libbg-cli back to static linkage (for now) to fix problem
with cli-generate generated code.
- Fixed header include path in cli-generate.
- Rewrote iobuf and str number formatting using fmt.
- Added missing selftest.c file to the dist tarball (oops).
- Fixed uint##.h headers.
- Flattened out the installed headers and libraries.
NOTE: This means this package is not backwards compatible.
- Added dns library (modified from public domain djbdns-1.05)
- Added wildcard handling and substitution to bg-installer.
- Added reversed IPv4 formatting functions (from Jorge Valdes).
- Added str_end* and str_case_end* functions, parallel to str_start* and
str_case_start* but for suffixes.
- Added the ability to use arbitrary format functions in fmt_multi.
- Added support for enumerate and itemize in cli-generate.
- Added surfrand_uniform function, protected against bias.
| 2016-12-31 16:13:43 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Avoid "echo -n" in subshells to fix build on OS X (by consistently
applying the pattern used by the socket.lib target).
| 2016-12-18 22:39:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Rename hmac to bghmac. Bump revision.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.