/eina, Data types library
1.7.7, Package name:
eina-1.7.7, Maintainer: joerg
Eina is a data types library that provides list, hash, etc.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-17) Updated to version: eina-1.7.7
- (2012-12-12) Updated to version: eina-1.7.1
- (2011-12-05) Updated to version: eina-1.1.0
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: eina-0.9.9.063
- (2009-09-12) Updated to version: eina-0.0.2.062
- (2009-07-15) Updated to version: eina-0.0.2.061
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-12-18 14:54:04 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Re-fix Solaris support, the previous patch was for some reason removed in
the last update, despite still being required.
| 2012-12-12 12:39:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update to 1.7.1, provided by Tim Larson in PR 47230.
Changes since Eina 1.7.0:
* Fix return value of eina_mmap_safety_enabled_set() and future
eina_mmap_safety_enabled_get() returns after success
* Fix eina_stringshare_add_length() to return NULL when wrong.
* Add EINA_SAFETY checks are wrong.
Changes since Eina 1.2.0:
* Add backtrace support to Eina_Log, use EINA_LOG_BACKTRACE to enable it.
* Add an helper to iterate over line in a mapped file.
* Add EINA_SENTINEL to protect variadic functions
* Add EINA_SAFETY checks for proper function arguments.
* Add check if given arguments (distance and coordinates) in eina_tiler
and eina_rectangle are not below zero
* Add missing files in the tarball.
* Rounding issue with eina_f32p32_cos and eina_f32p32_sin when getting close \
* Portability issue with Eina_Value when char are not signed by default \
(case on ARM
* Portability issue with Eina_Value test suite when unsigned where not \
unsigned long (case on Itanium).
* Fix issue in the XML parser when a tag was in a comment or a CDATA.
* Implement eina_file_map_lines() on Windows.
* Handle NULL in all eina_*_free function.
* Documentation for eina list specified and eina stringshare fixed.
* eina_convert_atofp wrong return value if fp is NULL.
* configure options: --disable-posix-threads, --disable-win32-threads,
Changes since Eina 1.1.0:
* Eina_Semaphore abstraction API.
* Eina_Xattr iterator : eina_xattr_value_fd_ls and eina_xattr_value_ls.
* Xattr iterator for Eina_File : eina_file_xattr_get/value_get.
* deprecated eina_array_count_get(), use eina_array_count() instead.
* eina_inarray data type.
* eina_value data type (generic value storage).
* EINA_C_ARRAY_LENGTH macro.
* Eina_Stringshare typedef.
* add eina_file_map_faulted() for windows port (was missing).
* compilation errors in Eina_RWLock when building on Windows newer than XP.
* stop leaking Eina_File.
* remove dead lock in Eina_File.
* bug on eina_shutdown when using eina_error.
* NONNULL argument for eina_hash_find.
* compilation of eina_semaphore_lock on Windows.
* forgotten initialization of eina list count during eina_list_split_list.
* leak in Eina_File.
* deadlock in Eina_File.
* make it possible to force the number of detected CPU on a system.
* faster implementation of Eina_Rbtree.
* let eina_hash_free behave like free.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-26 09:37:26 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't blindly pass -mt on Solaris, it's a Sun Studio flag only, and the
current wrapper transformation is incompatible since -threads was removed
in GCC 4.7.
Defaulting to -pthreads will be supported by the sunpro transformations.
Fixes package on Solaris/GCC.
| 2011-12-05 18:14:52 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Update to eina-1.1.0. Includes 2 years of changes, like better Unicode
support, extended hashing, a basic SAX XML parser and much more.
| 2011-09-14 18:07:07 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on SunOS.
| 2009-12-16 20:52:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to eina-0.9.9.063. No detailed changes.