/exctags, Exuberant (feature-filled) tagfile generator for vi, emacs and clones
5.8nb2, Package name:
exctags-5.8nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Exuberant Ctags generates an index (or tag) file of source language
objects in source files that allows these items to be quickly and
easily located by a text editor or other utility.
Alternatively, it can generate a cross reference file which lists,
in human-readable form, information about the various objects found
in a set of source code files.
Supported languages include: Assembler, ASP, Awk, C, C++, BETA, COBOL, Eiffel,
Fortran, Java, Lisp, Make, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Python, REXX, Ruby, Scheme,
Shell scripts (Bourne/Korn/Z), S-Lang, Tcl, Vim and YACC/Bison.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-14) Updated to version: exctags-5.8nb2
- (2015-03-29) Updated to version: exctags-5.8nb1
- (2010-01-23) Updated to version: exctags-5.8
- (2007-12-08) Updated to version: exctags-5.7
- (2007-11-19) Updated to version: exctags-5.7
- (2007-02-23) Updated to version: exctags-5.6
CVS history: (Expand)