/monotone, Free distributed version control system
1.1nb5, Package name:
monotone-1.1nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Monotone is a free distributed version control system. It provides a
simple, single-file transactional version store, with fully disconnected
operation and an efficient peer-to-peer synchronization protocol. It
understands history-sensitive merging, lightweight branches, integrated
code review and 3rd party testing. It uses cryptographic version naming
and client-side RSA certificates. It has good internationalization
support, has no external dependencies, runs on NetBSD, Linux, Solaris,
OSX and Windows (among others), and is licensed under the GNU GPL.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: monotone-1.1nb5
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: monotone-1.1nb4
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: monotone-1.1nb3
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: monotone-1.1nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: monotone-1.1nb1
- (2014-05-06) Updated to version: monotone-1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-06 10:17:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (470) |
Revbump after updating textproc/icu
| 2014-10-20 00:27:48 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (59) | |
Revbump after lang/lua51 update.
| 2014-10-07 18:47:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (442) |
Revbump after updating libwebp and icu
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-06 10:21:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update to 1.1:
Sun May 4 09:55:54 UTC 2014
- '_MTN/wanted-testresults' must now have 1 hex-encoded
signing key hash in lowercase per line.
- 'automate atttributes' now also works without a workspace
and returns the attributes for a specific file from the
- New 'erase_descendants' automate command which returns all
input revisions, except those that are a descendant of
another revision in the input.
- New 'min(A)' selector is now available which returns all
revisions selected by A which are not descendants of other
revisions selected by A.
- New 'not(A)' selector is now available which returns all
revisions not selected by 'A'.
- All certs for a revision are now output by 'mtn log' with
'suspend', 'testresult', and custom certs placed under a
a new 'Other certs' heading.
- New conflict 'dropped/modified' allows explicitly resolving
the case of a file that is dropped on one side of a merge,
and modified on the other. Previously, the modifications
were always lost; now you have the option of re-adding the
file with the modifications during merge conflict
- New attribute 'mtn:resolve_conflict' allows specifying a
persistent 'drop' conflict resolution for a dropped/modified
conflict. This is useful in the case where the conflict will
occur again in the future, for example when a file that is
maintained in an upstream branch is not needed, and
therefore dropped, in a local branch.
- Monotone now compiles against Botan 1.10.x (as well as most of
the testing releases in 1.9.y).
- Struct file_handle got renamed to avoid clash with newer glibc's
- Monotone now compiles just fine with gcc's option
- Fixed renaming across devices, for example if parts of the
workspace are on NFS.
- Fixed recursive file removal on Solaris.
- Fixed a failure to revert some files when inodeprints is
- Fix an early abort in netsync on Windows, which caused
problems transferring large files.
- Work around a 64-bit issue with mktime on Mac OS X for dates
in 1901 and before.
- Allow an ssh_agent socket path including dashes.
- Monotone now works with Lua 5.2, even if it doesn't have
backwards-compatibility compiled in.
- Various fixes for compatibility with newer boost versions.
- mtn add and mtn list are now more consistent in their use of
--recursive and --unknown options.
- Produce a meaningful error message when trying to disapprove a
- Allow monotone to compile on platforms where MAXPATHLEN isn't
defined (i.e. GNU/Hurd).
- Allow monotone to compile on C++11-enabled g++ and clang++.
- Allow the test suite to run on systems behind a broken DNS
resolver and in cases where names cannot be resolved at all.
- Allow the test suite to run from directories containing
spaces and lots of other minor tweaks to the test suite
making its results more reliable.
- The performance and memory usage of regular expressions has
been improved throughout. This affects any use of the
".mtn-ignore" file such as "mtn ls unknown" and \
and any calls to "regex.search" in Lua hooks.
- 'mtn diff' now outputs old and new revision IDs in the diff
header when both are specified.
- Additional Vim syntax files and an output colorization script
| 2014-05-03 15:14:39 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Revbump for Lua multiversion support.
| 2014-04-09 09:27:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (452) |
recursive bump from icu shlib major bump.