/ncursesw, Wide character CRT screen handling and optimization package
5.9, Package name:
ncursesw-5.9, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The ncurses (new curses) library is a free software emulation of
curses in System V Release 4.0, and more. It uses terminfo format,
supports pads and color and multiple highlights and forms characters
and function-key mapping, and has all the other SYSV-curses
enhancements over BSD curses.
This package contains the wide character support libraries.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2011-04-20) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.9
- (2011-02-28) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.8
- (2010-07-26) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.7nb4
- (2010-01-11) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.7nb3
- (2008-11-17) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.7nb1
- (2008-11-05) Updated to version: ncursesw-5.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-11-23 12:29:36 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (16) |
Use find-headers instead of find-files to detect builtin header files.
| 2012-02-18 11:19:04 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
fixes detection for ncurses dependency patterns for the case ncursesw package
is not installed.
| 2012-02-17 12:01:02 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Try to buildlink with ncurses with same conditions as ncursesw was built.
Fixes buildlink for the case builtin ncurses was not used for building ncursesw.
| 2011-02-28 12:02:47 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (15) |
* turn on _XOPEN_CURSES definition in curses.h.
* change _nc_has_mouse to has_mouse, reflect its use in C++ and Ada95.
* add is_pad and is_subwin functions for opaque access to the WINDOW structure.
* add tiparm, based on review of X/Open Curses Issue 7.
* add a terminal driver for Windows console, which supports a MinGW port to
* add extended functions which specify the SCREEN pointer for several curses
functions which use the global SP.
* improve the NCURSES_NO_UTF8_ACS feature by adding a check for an extended
terminfo capability U8.
* improve performance of tigetstr, etc., by using hashing code from tic.
* add WACS_xxx definitions to wide-character configuration for thick- and
* modify init_pair to allow caller to create extra color pairs beyond the
color_pairs limit, which use default colors.
Improvements to Programs
* add tabs program.
* modify tic's -I/-C dump to reformat acsc strings into canonical form (sorted,
* add checks in tic for inconsistent cursor-movement controls, and for
* add special case to _nc_infotocap (used by tic and infocmp) to recognize the
setaf/setab strings from xterm+256color and xterm+88color, and provide a
reduced version which works with termcap.
| 2010-07-26 07:47:46 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
ncurses does a bunch of sed magic at *install* time to adjust the
paths in include directives in the headers it installs. (I'm not going
to ask who thought this was a good idea...) Since this package
bypasses the ncurses install goo, we need to replicate at least some
of the behavior with SUBST in order to get working header files out.
Should fix PR 43435 and may also fix some problems with ncursesw and
tin that I've had reported to me.
PKGREVISION -> 4.
| 2010-06-21 16:49:00 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Determine the installed terminfo database files dynammically. This deals
not only with the different directory structure under Mac OS X (due to
the case-insensitive file-system) but also with the files which don't
get installed under Solaris. Bump the package revision of the "ncurses"
package as the binary package changed under Mac OS X.
This fixes PR pkg/43446 by Edgar Fuss.
| 2010-02-25 17:01:47 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
also fake a <ncursesw/ncurses.h> header to make pkgs expecting
ncursesw work with native wide curses without changes
| 2010-01-11 11:38:17 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build under Solaris 10 using G++ as the compiler.