/p5-AnyEvent, Simple API for io, timer and completion callbacks
7.13, Package name:
p5-AnyEvent-7.13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module offers a simple API for io, timer and completion callbacks,
independent of the event loop in use. This allows module authors to use
those events internally without forcing users of the module on a specific
event loop. Currently supported are Event, Coro::Event, Glib and Tk.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-17) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.13
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.12nb1
- (2016-05-06) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.12
- (2015-07-27) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.11
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.09nb1
- (2015-05-06) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-7.09
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-17 15:39:36 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-AnyEvent to 7.13
7.13 Sat Sep 17 04:31:49 CEST 2016
- Only call tlsext_host_name for non-empty common names (reported
by Maxime SoulÃ©).
- log a (single) notice message if SNI is not supported.
- upgrade to UTS-46:9.0.0 draft and switch to non-transitional
behaviour, beating thunderbird, ie, edge, chrome and safari to it :)
(see also https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1218179)
- turns out the UTS-46 IDNA testcase failures were indeed bugs in the
testcases and the specification and not in the code - the post-9.0.0
unicode files have all known problems fixed, so finally the AnyEvent
IDNA implementation can pass the full IDNA testsuite - without needing
a single fix :)
- guarantee (and document) that condvar callbacks will be removed
on invocation - important to avoid circular references.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-06 14:51:54 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-AnyEvent to 7.12
7.12 Wed Jan 27 19:12:26 CET 2016
- use common name as hostname for tls connects, if Net::SSLeay
- fix documentation of tls_autostart read type in AnyEvent::Handle,
analyzed by Felix Ostmann.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-27 16:35:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 7.09 to 7.11
7.11 Thu Jul 16 14:36:00 CEST 2015
- AnyEvent::Socket::parse_ipv6 could accept malformed ipv6
addresses (extra "::" at end and similar cases).
- add a more explicit warning to AnyEvent::Handle that it doesn't
work on files, people keep getting confused.
- new function AnyEvent::Socket::tcp_bind.
- new functions AnyEvent::fh_block and AnyEvent::fh_unblock.
- aligned ipv6 address formatting with RFC 5952 (by not shortening
a single :0: to ::).
- added stability canary support.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-06 10:53:01 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Comment out dependency on p5-AnyEvent-AIO to avoid dependency cycle.