/p5-AppConfig, Perl5 module for parsing config files and command line arguments
1.71nb2, Package name:
p5-AppConfig-1.71nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
AppConfig is a bundle of perl5 modules for parsing configuration files
and command line arguments. It has a very powerful configuration file
processor and a simple, efficient mechanism for parsing command line
arguments. It also will use the Getopt::Long module where available
to extend its own command line parsing abilities.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.71nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.71nb1
- (2015-03-05) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.71
- (2015-02-13) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.69
- (2015-02-04) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.68
- (2015-01-22) Updated to version: p5-AppConfig-1.67
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-05 08:02:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.71:
1.71 2015-03-01 NEILB
- Switched to a much more concise README, rather than one based on the pod.
- Added documentation for the varlist() method to the doc for
- Added "use 5.006" to all the modules. RT#47799
- Fixed syntax error in doc. RT#74104
1.70 2015-03-01 NEILB
- Some trailing spaces removed. SHLOMIF++
- Min perl specified in the dist metadata. SHLOMIF++
- Scoped declaration of $_ to fix warning. RT#68068 CELOGEEK++
- Fixed mistake in documentation - RT#35640, Steve Bertrand++
| 2015-02-13 15:55:46 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.69
1.69 2015-02-12 NEILB
- License type added to metadata. ASB++
- Fixed typo in code example. ASB++
- Reformatted this file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2015-02-04 13:20:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.68:
1.68 2015-02-03 NEILB
- Spelling corrections for docs. RT #84896. ASB++
- Added pod release-time test. ASB++
- Added links to entries in SEE ALSO. ASB++
| 2015-01-21 22:43:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.67:
1.67 2015-01-18 NEILB
- Version bumped for a non-developer release, now I've sorted all
the pod issues.
- Added github repo to metadata and pod
1.66_03 2015-01-16 NEILB
- More pod & whitespace cleanup
1.66_02 2015-01-15 NEILB
- Getting pod fails from CPAN Testers for various recent versions
of Perl. There was an empty =item.
1.66_01 2015-01-10 NEILB
- First dev release, to check that everything's ok.
- ABW granted co-maint, so I could set up a github repo and do a
release with it linked. Thanks to ABW, ADAMK, and MST.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.