/p5-Cache, The Cache interface
2.11nb2, Package name:
p5-Cache-2.11nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Cache modules are designed to assist a developer in persisting
data for a specified period of time. Often these modules are used
in web applications to store data locally to save repeated and
redundant expensive calls to remote machines or databases.
The Cache interface is implemented by derived classes that store
cached data in different manners (such as as files on a filesystem,
or in memory).
To use the Cache system, a cache implementation must be chosen to
suit your needs. The most common is Cache::File, which is suitable
for sharing data between multiple invocations and even between
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.11nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.11nb1
- (2015-03-01) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.11
- (2015-01-26) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.10
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.04nb7
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-Cache-2.04nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-01 10:06:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.11
- Make sure t/file_lru.t skips all tests if Time::HiRes isn't installed.
- See https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=102316
- Thanks to Otto J. Makela for the report.
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.11)
| 2015-01-26 08:12:27 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Add 'PERL5_MODULE_TYPE= Module::Build' in Makefile
- Update 2.04 to 2.10
- Fix a small grammar in the docs (double "as") reported by pink_mist.
- Thanks, pink_mist!
- Another fix for a small typo by pink_mist.
- Thanks again.
- Add Cache category of warnings to make sure warnings do not emit
- See https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=95608
- Thanks to Gabor Szabo for the report.
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.10)
- Use Digest::SHA instead of Digest::SHA1
- Digest::SHA is core and preferred by Debian.
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.09)
- Convert from use "warnings::register;" to "use warnings;".
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.08)
- Add perl to the prereq in META.yml/META.json
- Kwalitee / CPANTS
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.07)
- Increase the delay of the cache invalidation in the tests by default to
avoid test failures due to high load.
- One can set the PERL_CACHE_PM_TESTING environment variable to a true
value to set it back at a quicker-to-run 1 second delay.
- Thanks to ANDK for reporting it.
- Fix Bug in Cache::Memory regarding Namespaces
- https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=32339 .
- ->set after ->set_namespace failed.
- Thanks to email@example.com for the report and for a proposed
- Get rid of trailing space.
- Add t/style-trailing-space.t
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.06)
- Add t/pod.t and got the embedded PODs to validate.
- Convert the Build system to Module-Build.
- Fix https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=78817
- Fix a warning for lc called with undef value
when "-w" is specified - during some tests.
- Tests fail or get stuck on Windows - use Devel::AssertOS to make sure
we don't build there.
- if a kind soul will fix the tests and/or the code on MSWin, we will
- Bugfix/maintenance release (2.05)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.