/p5-Carp-REPL, Perl 5 read-eval-print-loop on die and/or warn
0.18nb1, Package name:
p5-Carp-REPL-0.18nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
When the Perl 5 module Carp::REPL is loaded and the perl interpreter
dies, a read-eval-print-loop (REPL), with a few debugger like
commands, is spawned before it quits. A REPL can also be spawned
when a warning is issued. This module is intended to be used mostly
through the command line but can also be used for testing or any
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.18nb1
- (2015-07-28) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.18
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.17nb1
- (2015-01-26) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.17
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.15nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Carp-REPL-0.15nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-28 15:28:44 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updatee to 0.18
0.18 Fri 5 Jun 2015 19:57:52 PDT
* Fix tests that started failing since Test::Expect 0.32 (Gianni
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-26 08:32:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.15 to 0.17
0.17 Fri Nov 21 10:18:19 PST 2014
* Fix compatibility with Devel::StackTrace 2.00, thanks to DAKKAR.
The incompat manifested as lots of test failures about refs. Fixes
0.16 Tue May 28 15:10:26 PDT 2013
* Fix hash ordering dependence in test (ilmari)
* don't return stack frames inside Carp (DOY)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.