/p5-Class-Method-Modifiers, Perl module providing Moose-like method modifiers
2.12nb1, Package name:
p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.12nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Method modifiers are a powerful feature from the CLOS (Common Lisp
Object System) world.
In its most basic form, a method modifier is just a method that
calls $self->SUPER::foo(@_). I for one have trouble remembering
that exact invocation, so my classes seldom re-dispatch to their
base classes. Very bad!
Class::Method::Modifiers provides three modifiers: before, around,
and after. before and after are run just before and after the method
they modify, but can not really affect that original method. around
is run in place of the original method, with a hook to easily call
that original method. See the MODIFIERS section for more details
on how the particular modifiers work.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.12nb1
- (2016-03-06) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.11nb1
- (2014-09-07) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.00nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Class-Method-Modifiers-2.00nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-06 09:54:06 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update Class-Method-Modifiers to 2.12.
2.12 2016-03-04 22:12:15Z
- minor documentation tweaks
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-07 14:22:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.11:
2.11 2014-08-16 05:21:30Z
- add documentation for modifying multiple methods at once (mannih,
2.10 2014-03-04 19:04:00Z
- installation switched to using only ExtUtils::MakeMaker, to allow
for use on perl 5.6
2.09 2013-12-14 18:08:35Z
- refresh configure_requires checking in generated Makefile.PL; new
CONTRIBUTING file; updated tests (compile test now only runs for
authors; check-deps test replaced by information-only report-prereqs
2.08 2013-10-11 00:30:32Z
- remove requirement on perl 5.8 in metadata
- repository migrated to the github moose organization
- remove t/00-check-deps.t, which fails on old toolchains that do not
2.07 2013-09-22 22:09:32Z
- removed dependency on Test::Warnings in tests (now reserved for
- now packaged with a Build.PL (for Module::Build::Tiny), and a
Makefile.PL (for legacy 5.6 and 5.8 users; prints a warning on
2.06 2013-09-17 19:43:09Z
- packaging the dist again with EUMM rather than MBT
2.05 2013-09-11 03:50:28Z
- Support for handling lvalue methods (Graham Knop)
- convert to building with Dist::Zilla
- Remove erroneous perl 5.8 requirement
- New build to fix missing files in inc/
- Dist improvements (Karen Etheridge)
- Test for and fix $_ corruption (Vladimir Timofeev)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-01-26 20:44:43 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to 2.00
New 'fresh' modifier (Aaron Crane)