/p5-Config-Find, Perl module for finding configuration files in the native OS fashion
0.31nb1, Package name:
p5-Config-Find-0.31nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Every OS has different rules for configuration files placement, this module
allows to easily find and create your app configuration filess following
Config::Find references configuration files by the application name or by the
application name and the configuration file name when the app uses several
application files, i.e emacs, profile, apache/httpd, apache/ssl.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.31nb1
- (2015-08-15) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.31
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.29nb1
- (2015-04-22) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.29
- (2015-04-21) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.28
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Config-Find-0.26nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-03 20:42:30 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (13) |
Avoid build failures when chmod respects umask, and 'chmod -x' thus does
not clear all bits. (Can happen on Linux --
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour … +bug/67583)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-15 14:39:58 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.29 to 0.31
- Fix tests for meta files
- Generate META.(yml|json) on the fly when the dist is built
- Several doc fixes, remove non-ASCII characters
- Fix testing on Windows (bug report and patch by Alexandr
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-22 16:43:32 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.29
- Config::Find::Any::_find must return undef when file not found.
PBP does not apply.
- added initial test script for find() method.
- default to WinAny for Windows OSes, and separate exceptions.
- report versions when testing.
| 2015-04-21 02:03:51 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.26 to 0.28
- documentation updates.
- fixed error message typo.
- added POD coverage tests.
- acknowledged Barbie's contribution, at Salvador's request.
- switched to correct POD encoding.
- added POD UTF8 encoding directives. (RT#78944)
- fixed minor typos. (RT#82001)
- added Win7.pm. (RT#57625)
- change file dates changed to meet W3CDTF standards.
- updated module versions to be consistent for the distribution.
- added META.json & updated META.yml.
- added META and changefile tests.
- moved older test scripts to newer names.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.