/p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction, Perl 5 package exposing the flag which marks global destruction
0.14, Package name:
p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.14, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 package Devel::GlobalDestruction provides a predicate
method to test if global destruction is in effect.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-06) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.14
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.13nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.13nb1
- (2014-09-07) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.13
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.12nb1
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction-0.12
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-06 05:48:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update devel/p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction to 0.14
0.14 - 2016-10-31
- stop relying on . being in @INC
- switch to ExtUtils::HasCompiler to detect presence of a compiler
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-07 14:21:39 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.13:
0.13 - 2014-08-16
* include README
* include minimum perl version 5.6 in metadata
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-01 10:43:29 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.12
0.12 Fri, 01 Nov 2013
* Fix detection when loaded during global destruction by checking B::main_cv
instead of B::main_start
* Bump Sub::Exporter::Progressive dependency to fix loading in global
0.11 Wed, 03 Apr 2013
* Fix upgrading from version 0.09 or older
0.10 Tue, 26 Mar 2013
* Rewrite pure-perl implementation in terms of B::main_start
(greatly simplifies code)
* Fix pure-perl behavior under $^C (RT#78619))
* Separate XS portion into a compiler-optional dependency
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.