/p5-Devel-ebug, Simple, extensible Perl 5 debugger
0.59, Package name:
p5-Devel-ebug-0.59, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Devel::ebug is a simple, extensible Perl debugger
with a clean API. With this module, a Perl Perldebugger may easily
be written. There are currently two user interfaces to Devel::debug,
ebug and ebug_http. ebug is a console-based interface to debugging
programs, much like perl5db.pl. ebug_http is an innovative web-based
interface to debugging programs. Devel::ebug is a work in progress.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.59
- (2016-08-19) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.57
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.56nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.56nb1
- (2015-01-29) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.56
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Devel-ebug-0.55nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 10:30:55 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Devel-ebug to 0.59
- Fix long-standing bug when -l used on #! line
- DZil improvements
- Make scripts consistently use #!/usr/bin/perl (maybe env would be better)
- Add following lines for make test
(make test fails with pbulk with "Cannot open a pty at .." type message,
but passes with normal make test).
| 2016-08-19 15:19:00 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Devel-ebug to 0.57
- Set up travisci
- Localize $/ to avoid hang (plicease)
- Add dist metadata. Some other things (plicease)
- Fix to work with newer stacktrace (picease)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-29 06:38:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.56
- Converted to Dist::Zilla
- Minor fixes (thanks hobbestigrou!)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-04-21 20:15:54 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix Perl interpreter path.