/p5-ExtUtils-Depends, Easily build XS extensions that depend on XS extensions
0.405nb1, Package name:
p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.405nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module tries to make it easy to build Perl extensions that use
functions and typemaps provided by other perl extensions. This means
that a perl extension is treated like a shared library that provides
also a C and an XS interface besides the perl one.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.405nb1
- (2016-04-10) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.405
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.404nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.404
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.403
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.304nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-10 07:25:19 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to devel/p5-ExtUtils-Depends-0.405
- Remove MYMETA.* from MANIFEST file; closes autogenerated RT ticket
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 02:01:18 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.404
- Depends.pm: sort deps in save_config() and get_makefile_vars(); patch
submitted by Debian's reproducible build team for RT#101602
- Use / to make ::load filename, not File::Spec - perldoc -f require
| 2015-01-28 02:37:31 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.304 to 0.403
- Avoid using Test::More::done_testing() for to support building
out-of-the-box on older perls.
0.402 Sat Oct 18 18:06:19 EEST 2014
- Set Data::Dumper::Sortkeys = 1 in ExtUtils::Depends->save_config();
patch submitted by Niko Tyni of the Debian Perl Group; fixes RT#99260
0.401 Sat Aug 23 14:20:11 IRKT 2014
- Add README changes created by 'make dist' from the POD
- Rename test modules
- Test old/new schemes with .pm files
- Move old/new scheme tests from middle of other stuff to end
- Rename test packages to 8.3 unique
0.400 Sun Aug 10 13:58:24 CEST 2014
- In addition to the package variables $inc, $libs and @typemaps, write an
'Inline' method to <package>::Install::Files for easier interoperability
with the Inline module.
- Accompany the 'Inline' method with a 'deps' method in
<package>::Install::Files in addition to the @deps package variable.
- Make ExtUtils::Depends->load use the 'Inline' and 'deps' methods by
default, falling back to the package variables if the methods are not
- Make the docs recommend the 'Inline' and 'deps' approach for creating
<package>::Install::Files manually, without
0.309 Sat Aug 2 15:23:03 PDT 2014
- Depends.pm: use $DLEXT instead of $SO for library filename extensions
- MANIFEST: remove MYMETA.* files
- use DynaLoader::mod2fname if available
- Added Android support
0.308 Sun May 18 16:22:11 PDT 2014
- Fix win32 test failure in t/02_save_load.t (closes RT#95301)
0.307 Mon Apr 28 22:04:38 PDT 2014
- $Data::Dumper::Terse set to 1 broke save_config
- Document API expected by ::load function
0.306 Mon Sep 28 22:04:38 PDT 2013
- Fixed typo in RT queue URL; fixes RT#88960
0.305 Mon Sep 2 14:16:58 PDT 2013
- Makefile.PL: converted to CPAN::Meta::Spec v2
- Updated license in RPM spec file; closes RT#88196
- Updated contact info and added git repo info to POD
- Add comments for find_extra_libs method (closes RT#43900)
- Fixed typo (closes RT#86572)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.