/p5-File-MimeInfo, Perl module for the freedesktop shared MIME database
0.28, Package name:
p5-File-MimeInfo-0.28, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module can be used to determine the mime type of a file; it's
a replacement for File::MMagic trying to implement the freedesktop
specification for using the shared mime-info database. The package
comes with a script called 'mimetype' that can be used as a file(1)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-16) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.28
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.27nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.27nb1
- (2015-03-01) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.27
- (2014-06-14) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.26
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-MimeInfo-0.25nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-15 22:50:44 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-File-MimeInfo to 0.28
- Follow the current mime-apps-spec (fixes #8, #20)
The current version of the mime-apps spec locates the per-user defaults
file in `$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mimeapps.list`. Use that location, and fall
back to the per-system and distribution defaults as specified, with the
previous legacy defaults file as a final fallback.
Fix by Patrick Burroughs (Celti)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-14 15:06:03 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
- Add following line for make test
+# for make test (when t/05_more.t 'require (File::DesktopEntry);'
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-01 11:03:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
update to 0.27
- Allow to use mimeinfo on a Path::Tiny object. Reported by Smylers.
- Misspelled NoDisplay attribute in .desktop file.
Fix by Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (berolinux)
- Fix typos in README by Sean Smith (ncstang) as part of CPAN Pull Request
Challenge February 2015.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-06-13 19:46:59 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.26. From the changelog:
- Fix mimeinfo not adhering to the priorization of globs -
kudos Stefan Seifert.
- Fixed URL in POD. Only run POD 404 tests with extended testing.