/p5-File-ShareDir, Get a generic path to the share directory
1.102nb2, Package name:
p5-File-ShareDir-1.102nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The intent of File::ShareDir is to provide a companion to Class::Inspector
and File::HomeDir, modules that take a process that is well-known by
advanced Perl developers but gets a little tricky, and make it more
available to the larger Perl community.
Quite often you want or need your Perl module (CPAN or otherwise) to have
access to a large amount of read-only data that is stored on the
file-system at run-time.
On a linux-like system, this would be in a place such as /usr/share,
however Perl runs on a wide variety of different systems, and so the use
of any one location is unreliable.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.102nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.102nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.102
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.03nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.03nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-File-ShareDir-1.03nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 02:31:34 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.03 to 1.102
- Fix RT#95572 "necessary test files not copied into blib"
Thanks to Graham Knop for fixing and Zefram for reporting
- Explicitely require warnings as runtime prerequisite
Thanks to Graham Knop for reporting
- Reformat Changes according to CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Switch to EU::MM
- fix RT#95401 (Thanks, Dolmen)
- Taking Maintainership (Jens Rehsack, thanks to David Golden)
| 2014-07-19 16:26:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (14) |
Use standard email address (pkgsrc-p5-people should not be MAINTAINER).
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.