/p5-File-Temp, Provides functions for generating temporary files
0.23.04nb3, Package name:
p5-File-Temp-0.23.04nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
File::Temp - provides functions for generating temporary files
This module can be used to generate temporary files (providing a filename
and filehandle) or directories.
Possible race conditions are avoided and some security checks are performed
(eg making sure the sticky bit is set on world writeable temp directories).
It could be considered to be in a beta state since it has only been
tested on six operating systems.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.23.04nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.23.04nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.23.04nb1
- (2013-11-05) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.23.04
- (2013-09-06) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.23.01
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-Temp-0.22nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-05 02:49:43 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.2304
0.2304 2013-10-10 09:16:27 America/New_York
* List all detectable dependencies for completeness. (Test::More had
been unintentionally omitted in the last release and many core
dependencies had never been listed.)
0.2303 2013-10-09 09:57:21 America/New_York
* Remove compile test and associated dependencies
0.2302 2013-09-26 09:45:35 America/New_York
* Drop minimum Perl version back to 5.6 (erroneously bumped by dzil)
* Do not inherit from Exporter (requires Exporter 5.57) (thanks to
* 'use base ...' => 'use parent ...' as parent is lighter (thanks to
| 2013-09-05 21:18:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.2301:
0.2301 2013-04-11 16:30:05 Europe/London
* dist.ini: Managed with Dist::Zilla now; generates Makefile.PL
to avoid circular dependency when using Build.PL