/p5-Graph, Perl module for graph operations
0.9704nb1, Package name:
p5-Graph-0.9704nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a perl module for graph operations as the code was for the 1st edition
of "Mastering Algorithms with Perl", by Jon Orwant, Jarkko Hietaniemi, and John
Macdonald, published in August 1999 by the O'Reilly and Associates.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.9704nb1
- (2016-04-10) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.9704
- (2015-09-30) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.9703
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.96nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.96nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Graph-0.96nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-10 09:58:17 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to devel/p5-Graph-0.9704
0.9704 2015-10-07 Jarkko Hietaniemi <email@example.com>
- rt.cpan.org 107567: edges() missing on undirected multiedged graph:
was broken in 0.96, had been fixed somewhere there and here,
added the test case
- rt.cpan.org 107600: no modify Storable $VERSION
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-30 12:47:36 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.9703
0.9703 2015-09-29 Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- document (at user level) the openbsd random problem
- using the 5.22+ Inf was done the wrong way:
0.9702 2015-09-28 Jarkko Hietaniemi <email@example.com>
- rt.cpan.org 107394 $Storable::VERSION may contain underscores
- follow-up to rt.cpan.org 104687: more docs, fixes, and tests for
for corner cases like empty graph, single-vertex graphs, and
in general unconnected graphs
- for perl 5.22 or later one should be able to use Inf for Infinity
- openbsd before perl 5.20 had nondeterministic rand()
0.97 2015-09-22 Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- rt.cpan.org 104687 diameter and centre of a one vertex graph
- rt.cpan.org 107195 [PATCH] fix POD: add missing NAME header
- rt.cpan.org 107194 [PATCH] fix a spelling mistake
- rt.cpan.org #94046 Loading graph produces a warning with Perl 5.16.3
- rt.cpan.org 62626 Graph::TransitiveClosure::Matrix contradictory wrt reflexive
- rt.cpan.org 71793 Problem with APSP and default weight 1
- rt.cpan.org 79143 Graph scalar context override causes problems
- rt.cpan.org 92427 Graph::delete_vertex should not use _edges_at (in all cases)
- rt.cpan.org 85238 bug in edges() method?
- rt.cpan.org 93278 SPT_Dijkstra sometimes returns a wrong answer
- rt.cpan.org 78465 find_a_cycle and has_cycle are broken
- rt.cpan.org 92204 (longest path is not calculated correctly in this case)
- rt.cpan.org 65497 induced subgraph method
- plus various doc and code nits found while looking at the above
0.96_01 2014-03-09 @NEILB
- Taken over maintenance from JHI
- Specified min perl version 5.6.0
- Tweaked COPYRIGHT and LICENSE in pod to match usual form
- Added "use warnings", but that results in loads of warnings
about functions redefined. So added "no warnings 'redefine';".
Have to come back and work that one out!
- Set all VERSION's to 0.96_01. I suspect a switch to Dist::Zilla
might be coming soon...
- Updated README to acknowledge change in maintainer
- Reformatted as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.