/p5-Hash-MultiValue, Perl5 module to store multiple values per key
0.16nb2, Package name:
p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.16nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Hash::MultiValue provides objects (and plain hash
references) that may contain multiple values per key. The objects
behave like single-value hash references, but also provide an API
to retrieve multiple values explicitly on demand.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.16nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.16nb1
- (2015-02-18) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.16
- (2015-02-07) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.15
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.13nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Hash-MultiValue-0.13nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-18 14:19:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
0.16 2015-02-17 08:39:35 CET
- a few microöptimisations (microoptimisations)
| 2015-02-07 16:02:46 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Convert PERL5_MODULE_TYPE from Module::Install::Bundled to MakeMaker
- Update 0.13 to 0.15
0.15 2013-06-03 01:45:46 JST
- use MakeMaker
0.14 2013-05-12 16:18:14 PDT
- Use milla
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-04 13:19:10 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Hash-MultiValue to 0.13.
Change from previous:
- repackage with Module::Install > 1.04