means the operating system supports. It is implemented as an interface
| 2016-06-19 14:29:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-IO-AIO to 4.34
4.34 Sun May 1 19:18:24 CEST 2016
- def0.h was not properly generated during previous release, causing
compile errors on various platforms.
- major/minor were accidentally switched (reported by Alexander Lishenyuk).
- removed duplicate definition of MAP_HUGETLB, that was found due to
a bug in Perl::Tidy (testcase by email@example.com).
- added (untested!) aio_fcntl, aio_ioctl requests.
- (libeio) names set via prctl are truncated to 15 chars + nul, not 16,
as manpages-dev originally claimed.
4.33 Mon Jan 18 12:50:10 CET 2016
- add IO::AIO::pipe2 function.
- added support for FALLOC_FL_COLLAPSE_RANGE and FALLOC_FL_ZERO_RANGE
- added support for O_TMPFILE and O_PATH constants.
- added support for MAP_FIXED, MAP_GROWSDOWN,MAP_32BIT, MAP_HUGETLB, \
consdtants, whether they can be sensibly used or not.
- use NO_INIT where applicable.
- update libecb.
- added stability canary support.
- updated linux super magic table to 4.3.3.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-17 11:37:14 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Avoid PAGESIZE definition on SunOS.
| 2015-02-13 14:53:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- drop patch-libeio_ecb.h
It was "Use __builtin_unreachable on Clang instead of the broken C11 \
and upstream put the equivalent change.
| #if ECB_GCC_VERSION(4,5) || ECB_CLANG_BUILTIN(__builtin_unreachable)
| #define ecb_unreachable() __builtin_unreachable ()
- Update to 4.32
4.32 Wed Feb 11 20:32:11 CET 2015
- replace off_t by STRLEN where appropriate, should not result in
- update ecb.h for C11 compatibility.
| 2015-02-08 03:49:50 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Add comment on patch, picking from cvs log
- Update 4.18 to 4.31
4.31 Tue Jun 3 03:29:27 CEST 2014
- work around more 5.20 bugs. backwards compatibility my ass.
4.3 Fri Apr 11 06:22:38 CEST 2014
- perl5porters broke Async::Interrupt, BDB, EV, IO::AIO, OpenCL
without warning by switching the meaning of USE_SOCKETS_AS_HANDLES
in 5.18. What's so attractive about giving a shit about backwards
compatibility - I will never understand.
4.2 Sat Jan 25 01:13:14 CET 2014
- aio_group could corrupt memory because it didn't restore
the stack after req_submit.
- be more careful on (e.g. permission) errors in bin/treescan.
- work around changes in ExtUtils::MakeMaker.
- (libeio) implement aio_realpath for win32.
- (xthread) work around compile time bugs in ptw32.
- added IO::AIO::pipesize.
- (libecb) insignificant update.
4.19 Sun Jan 6 12:47:26 CET 2013
- avoid endless loop in fiemap with some XFS files.
- in aio_rename and aio_rmdir, specialcase the case of [$wd, "."]
and call rename/rmdir instead of renameat/unlinkat.
| 2014-11-10 19:09:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (12) |
Use __builtin_unreachable on Clang instead of the broken C11 hack.