/p5-IO-Multiplex, Perl module to manage IO on many file handles
1.16nb2, Package name:
p5-IO-Multiplex-1.16nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IO::Multiplex is designed to take the effort out of managing multiple
file handles. It is essentially a really fancy front end to the select
system call. In addition to maintaining the select loop, it buffers all
input and output to/from the file handles. It can also accept incoming
connections on one or more listen sockets.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.16nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.16nb1
- (2015-04-12) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.16
- (2015-04-10) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.15
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.13nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-IO-Multiplex-1.13nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-12 11:18:23 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.16
1.16 Thu Apr 9 17:00:00 CET 2015
- Fix descriptor memory leak:
Make $mux->close actually untie *$fh
| 2015-04-10 02:59:47 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.13 to 1.15
1.15 Tue Mar 11 14:00:00 CET 2015
- Move untie patch to the right place.
1.14 Mon Mar 30 11:00:00 CET 2015
- Fix 110_ntest to avoid reading from muxed handle.
- Apply patch to prevent untie warnings.
rt.cpan.org#67846 [firstname.lastname@example.org Darin McBride]
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.