/p5-List-UtilsBy, Higher-order list utility functions
0.10nb1, Package name:
p5-List-UtilsBy-0.10nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides a number of list utility functions, all of which
take an initial code block to control their behaviour. They are
variations on similar core perl or "List::Util" functions of similar
names, but which use the block to control their behaviour.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.10nb1
- (2015-09-02) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.10
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.09nb1
- (2015-02-09) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.09
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.07nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-List-UtilsBy-0.07nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-02 14:16:53 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.10
0.10 2015/07/16 19:22:00
* Added 'extract_first_by'
* Updated documentation:
+ Added 'since' version to all functions
+ Use =head2 barename for nicer indexing
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-09 16:08:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.07 to 0.09
* Added 'unzip_by'
* Added 'nmax_by' and 'nmin_by' name aliases for 'max_by'/'min_by'
* Ensure that 'bundle_by' passes a short list to the body function
rather than trailing undefs
* Better hopefully-more efficient implementation of *sort_by.
* Removed back-compat renames of sortby etc..
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.