/p5-Moo, Minimalist Object Orientation (with Moose compatiblity)
2.003002, Package name:
p5-Moo-2.003002, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module is an extremely light-weight, high-performance Moose
replacement. It also avoids depending on any XS modules to allow
simple deployments. The name "Moo" is based on the idea that it
provides almost -but not quite- two thirds of Moose.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-05) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.003002
- (2017-03-08) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.003001
- (2016-12-11) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.003000
- (2016-11-03) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.002005
- (2016-07-01) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.002004
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Moo-2.001001nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-05 17:25:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Moo to 2.003002.
2.003002 - 2017-03-28
- ensure tarball does not contain SCHILY headers
| 2017-03-08 12:47:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Moo to 2.003001.
2.003001 - 2017-03-06
- fix +attributes replacing builder subs if parent attribute was defined with
builder => $subref
- fix trigger with a default value and init_arg of undef
| 2016-12-11 01:34:21 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.003000
2.003000 - 2016-12-09
- fix create_class_with_roles being used multiple times with the same packages
- fix edge case with @ISA assignment on perl 5.10.0
- minor test adjustments
- fix handles on oddly named attributes
- make has options linkable in documentation
- Sub::Quote and Sub::Defer have been split into a separate dist
| 2016-11-03 15:52:46 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.002005
2.002005 - 2016-10-31
- fix accessor extensions that need captured variables for clearers and
- avoid relying on '.' being in @INC in tests
- fix Sub::Quote test when run with perl -C or PERL_UNICODE on perl 5.10
- improved error messages for invalid sub names in Sub::Quote (RT#116416,
- clarify meta method documentation
- bump Role::Tiny prereq version to get stub in role fix (RT#116674)
| 2016-06-30 19:40:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Moo to 2.002004.
2.002004 - 2016-06-28
- fixed another case of local functions interfering with generated code.
- prevent infinite recursion on some Moose metaclass inflation errors.
2.002003 - 2016-06-23
- prevent local functions with same names as core functions from interfering
with generated code (RT#115529)
- Work around nmake bug that corrupts commands that include slashes
- Fix tests to work when lexical features are enabled outside of our control
(such as with cperl)
- Fix tests on perl 5.6
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-04 13:42:48 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.001001
2.001001 - 2016-03-04
- Fixed order of attribute value being set and trigger running when there is
an isa check present. (RT#112677)
- Corrected LIFECYCLE METHODS to be a head1 section rather than head2.
| 2016-03-03 13:51:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Moo to 2.001000.
2.001000 - 2016-02-29
- Added documentation for has's ability to accept an arrayref of attribute
names to create with the same options.
- Removed mention that we may not call BUILDARGS, since that behavior was
removed in 2.000002.
- Reorganized documentation of class methods to separate those provided as a
public API (new/does/meta) from those used by Moo in the object lifecycle
- Updated documentation of most class methods for clarity.
- Updated BUILDARGS documentation to show an around rather than just
- Added examples to FOREIGNBUILDARGS and BUILD.
- Added explicit documentation for DOES and meta methods.
- Fixed grammar in error message when @ISA is changed unexpectedly before
a constructor is fully generated.
- Fixed Moo classes and Sub::Quote subs in packages that are nearly 252
- Fixed Sub::Defer::undefer_package emitting warnings.
- Fixed detection of constructors that have already been inlined.
- The generated code in constructors and setters has had a number of
- Deferred subs (and quoted subs like some accessors) in roles will be
undefered before copying them to classes. This prevents the need for a
goto on every call that would slow down the subs.
- Fixed Moose inflation code resulting in constructors with deferred
- Recommend Sub::Name 0.08, which fixes a memory leak.
- The values given to BUILD subs will be the original values passed to new,
rather than after coercions have been applied. This brings the behavior
in line with Moose.