/p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile, Moo eXtension for initializing objects from config file
0.007nb2, Package name:
p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.007nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Moo eXtension for initializing objects from config file.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.007nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.007nb1
- (2015-04-28) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.007
- (2015-03-16) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.006
- (2015-01-24) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.005
- (2014-10-13) Updated to version: p5-MooX-ConfigFromFile-0.003
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-28 02:46:49 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.007
- separate loading and merging of configfile content
- ensure order of multiple loaded config files
- add support for merging deep structures in config files
- eval all test-libraries to be aware of mistakes
| 2015-03-16 00:41:00 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.006
- add rough support for multiple prefixes
- fix incorrect meta-data and incomplete handling of newer eumm features
- improve test coverage
- simplify some code to avoid useless conditions
- add new tests for MooX::Cmd and MooX::Options integration
- introduce import setting for config_identifier (consumed attribute
- bump copyright year to 2015
| 2015-01-24 11:26:17 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.005
- Update Makefile.PL for up-to-date resources and requirements spec
- consolidate Synopsis in main pod
- move from README to README.md
- improve author tests before releasing
- add ability for options to importer of MooX::ConfigFromFile
- add option to have a singleton config (loaded once).
- improve documentation
- harmonize tests
| 2014-10-13 08:17:19 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.003
- fix links in documentation to fix RT#97429 (thanks abraxxa for
- switch to ExtUtils::MakeMaker - it better maintained these days
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.