/p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers, Perl 5 module providing extensions to Moose attributes interface
0.25nb1, Package name:
p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.25nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module MooseX::AttributeHelpers provides commonly used
attribute helper methods for more specific types of data as Moose
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.25nb1
- (2016-05-15) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.25
- (2015-09-04) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.24
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.23nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.23nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.23nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-15 10:39:54 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.25
0.25 2016-02-16 05:27:31Z
- stronger deprecation notice in pod
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-04 16:39:53 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.24
0.24 2015-08-16 18:49:16Z
- Don't rely on hash order in tests (RT#81564)
- repository migrated to the GitHub Moose organization
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.