/p5-MooseX-Daemonize, Role for daemonizing your Moose based applicationoose
0.21nb1, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.21nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Often you want to write a persistant daemon that has a pid file, and
responds appropriately to Signals. This module provides a set of basic
roles as an infrastructure to do that.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.21nb1
- (2016-05-15) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.21
- (2015-09-05) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.20
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.19nb1
- (2014-07-13) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.19
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Daemonize-0.18nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-15 11:05:37 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.21
0.21 2016-02-16 05:15:14Z
- some distribution retooling
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-05 06:50:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.20
0.20 2015-08-16 03:27:34Z
- some tooling modernization and documentation cleanup.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-07-13 11:54:21 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.19
Add a missing DEPENDS
Add a patch for Makefile.PL, remove the line which assert the OS is not MSWin32.
0.19 2014-02-07 04:19:25Z
- fix buggy test that does not try hard enough to look for a nonexistent
- repository moved to github moose organization
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-27 10:10:13 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.18
0.18 2013-05-13 12:34:52 PDT-0700
- make tests a bit more tolerant of slow systems, by waiting longer for
processes to die (RT#85229, Chisel Wright)
- Makefile.PL now prevents installation on MSWin32
- fix incompatibilities with Test::Builder 1.005+ (schwern, RT#76523)
- add missing dependency on the version of File::Path which added
make_path (RT#79169, Jonathan Sailor)
- add missing test dependency on Test::Exception (RT#70382)
- document the 'basedir' attribute and its behaviour (RT#83055)
- add 'documentation' keys for public attributes, to be used when
displaying --help (RT#54295)