/p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable, Perl 5 module to add plugin support to Moose classes via roles
0.0014nb2, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0014nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module MooseX::Object::Pluggable is meant to be loaded
as a role from Moose-based classes. It will add methods and attributes
to assist you with the loading and handling of plugins and extensions
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0014nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0014nb1
- (2015-02-13) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0014
- (2014-07-13) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0013
- (2014-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0011nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Object-Pluggable-0.0011nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-21 16:08:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add following line for make test
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-13 13:55:58 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0014
0.0014 2015-01-18 20:38:41Z
- add a test that runs `moose-outdated`, to make it more obvious
when there are installation conflicts
| 2014-07-13 13:39:43 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0013
0.0013 2014-02-02 08:53:34Z
- line numbers in shipped code are now almost the same (within 3) as
the repository source, for easier debugging
- add error diagnostic if the plugin is not a Moose role (RT#49507)
- avoid continuing on after failing to load a plugin (RT#63013)
- keep track of all plugins successfully loaded so far in case we
fail in the middle (RT#88562)
0.0012 2013-11-11 03:59:19Z
- removed use of deprecated Class::MOP::load_class
- repository migrated from shadowcat to the github moose organization
| 2014-05-31 14:56:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (15) | |
Don't expect perl to provide p5-Module-Pluggable (removed in 5.20).
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.