/p5-MooseX-Params-Validate, Extension of Params::Validate for using Mooses types
0.21nb2, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.21nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module fills a gap in Moose by adding method parameter validation to
Moose. This is just one of many developing options, it should not be
considered the "official" one by any means though.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.21nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.21nb1
- (2015-02-13) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.21
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.19
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.18nb1
- (2013-08-21) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Params-Validate-0.18
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-13 13:16:16 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add p5-Package-DeprecationManager-[0-9]* for BUILD_DEPENDS (make test)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-13 13:59:18 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- No code changes from 0.20.
0.20 2015-01-01 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- The errors thrown by this module when a type constraint fails have
changed. They are now instances of the
class. When stringified, this class include the message generated by the
failing type constraint. While similar to the error message thrown by
Params::Validate itself, this message does not match that string exactly,
and may break code that relies on a regex against the error message. This
addresses RT #89378, requested by several people.
| 2015-01-31 02:05:59 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.19
- Added support for the depends parameter. RT #98685. (Hans Staugaard)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-21 11:30:35 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.18
- Fix broken prereq specification in 0.17. Reported by Justin Hunter.
- Fix tests that broke with new hash randomization in 5.17.6. (Dagfinn