/p5-Net-CIDR, Perl5 module to manipulate IPv4/IPv6 netblocks in CIDR notation
0.18nb2, Package name:
p5-Net-CIDR-0.18nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Net::CIDR package contains functions that manipulate lists of IP
netblocks expressed in CIDR notation. The Net::CIDR functions handle
both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.18nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.18nb1
- (2015-02-13) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.18
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.14nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.14nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Net-CIDR-0.14nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-13 14:14:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.14 to 0.18
0.15 Thu Feb 16 08:09:45 EST 2012
- corrected cidrvalidate() to return values according to its
documentation, in some corner cases.
0.16 Sat Sep 29 09:29:43 EDT 2012
- cidrvalidate() corrects octet-shortchanged IPv4 addresses to their
0.17 Sat Oct 20 23:21:18 EDT 2012
- version bump, put META back into the tarball.
0.18 Mon Feb 2 18:12:54 EST 2015
- leading 0s in IPv6 addresses are ok.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.