/p5-PAR-Dist, Perl module toolkit to create and manipulate PAR distributions
0.49nb2, Package name:
p5-PAR-Dist-0.49nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module PAR::Dist is a toolkit to create and manipulate
PAR (Perl Archive) distributions.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.49nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.49nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.49
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.47nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.47nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-PAR-Dist-0.47nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 03:34:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.47 to 0.49
By: rschupp on 2012/10/15
* Fix RT #78194: PAR::Dist::parse_dist_name mis-parses par file name
Patch from KENO, thanks!
* This is 0.49.
By: smueller on 2011/11/05
* Prefer MYMETA.yml over META.yml if possible.
* Try YAML implementations in different order (XS first).
* This is 0.48.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.